Podcast #181: Chuen Chuen Yeo – Does leadership need to change? COVID-19 has caused huge changes in the way society functions. How we work, how our kids are educated, how we see our doctor, and even how our government communicates with us, has changed dramatically in just a few months. As we navigate all this […]
About Renee Walker
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Renee Walker contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Podcast Episode #180: Andy Kaufmann – Dealing with difficult people What if we chose to get closer to difficult people instead of avoiding them? We’ve all had a difficult boss, stakeholders we’ve dreaded dealing with or clients we wish we’d never taken on, so we know these relationship problems rarely solve themselves. Andy Kaufman is […]
100+ FREE Podcasts
By Elise Stevens
- Paperback Book: Unlocking the Opportunity – how over 150 navigated their careers in project management USD $40.59
- eBook: Unlocking the Opportunity – how over 150 navigated their careers in project management USD $14.62
- Paperback: Age Defying Careers For Women At 40 (Australia Only) USD $38.50
- e-Book: Age Defying Careers For Women At 40 (Worldwide) USD $14.99
- Podcast #181: Chuen Chuen Yeo – Does leadership need to change? 15/10/2020
- Podcast Episode #180: Andy Kaufmann – Dealing with difficult people 17/09/2020
- Podcast #179: Future-Proof Your Career – Johanna Rothman – Embracing the agile mindset 03/09/2020
- Podcast Episode #178: Sarah Hajipour – The value of business agility 20/08/2020
- Podcast Episode #177: Renee Henville – Dealing with difficult people 06/08/2020
- Podcast Episode #176: Jay Stone – Why is change so exhausting? 12/05/2020
Join my Mailing List
Get your free gift
I would love to send you a free ebook gift to welcome you to our amazing online community. Simply add your email address above to join my mailing list to receive your free gift by email. I will not share your details with anyone, or spam you (I’m a real person – not a robot!).