Here are the blog posts and articles that caught my attention this week:
- Managed Agile Development – Discusses that perhaps it is time to rethink project management so instead of seeing agile and waterfall project management as being competitors they should be thought of as complimentary
- Creative Jar – Effective management of change/variation requests is sometimes key to delivering a successful project. For digital projects, what are the criteria that should be assessed as part of this process?
- The Fast Track – Project Managers often face stakeholders that are not supportive of particular projects. In this interview Bob Berg shares his expertise in turning adversaries into allies
- The Program Manager – An interesting read about components of a project management strategy
- Nine Feet Tall – Simplifying complex issues can often assist with getting projects out of chaos. This blog post examines methods to minimise complexity
- Bright Hub PM – Great post about how to use post it notes to plan your project
- Innovative Management Solutions– Examines how Project Managers can build strong project teams through strong leadership