PODCAST: TAKING THE LONG WAY AROUND WITH NATALIE ALLEBLAS
Natalie Alleblas and her husband were juggling three kids and a mortgage when they were both suddenly made redundant. It was a terrifying prospect: mouths to feed, bills to pay and no money coming in. But the couple took it as a sign from the universe that it was time to chase their dream of owning their own business.
After years of putting aside their goals each time life got in the way, they had been given a chance to rewrite their future. But going out on your own always has its setbacks and disappointments, and Natalie and her husband had a few.
Today, more than 20 years after a high school teacher told her to pursue a career in IT, and she toyed with the idea of an accounting degree, she’s achieved both! Natalie now runs her own digital marketing business, as well as another business with her husband. In this podcast, she talks to Elise Stevens about timing and the value in taking the long way around.
IN THIS PODCAST WITH NATALIE ALLEBLAS
- How to come out on top when life gets in the way of your plans.
- Why it’s worth fighting hard for what you deserve.
- How to know when it’s the right time to leave a miserable job.
- The value of networking and connections when starting a business.
- How to trust the timing of your life. Just because you don’t have the answer now doesn’t mean you’ll never have it.
- The value of choosing a business partner with different strengths to your own.
ABOUT NATALIE ALLEBLAS
Natalie Alleblas is a digital marketing sleuth who helps businesses be found online through SEO and social media. She specialises in keyword research for copywriters and other small businesses and is a Pinterest guru who loves teaching people about how to use the platform effectively.
Join the free Age Defying Careers online community. Connect with women in similar situations and environments, with common goals and experiences. These women understand you and are there to support you! Are you a woman over 40 looking to boost your confidence, fire up your career and connect with people who simply get you? You’ve found your tribe.