As projects have grown in complexity and scale, it’s an exciting time in project management.
There are many different types of PMOs out there, so how do you know which will work best for your organisation?
In this podcast, Peter Taylor, author of the book The Lazy Project Manager, shares his thoughts on PMOs, and how they can add value to an organisation.
Key points raised in this podcast:
• What should organisations consider when setting up a PMO?
• Defining what PMO stands for in your organisation.
• How to find out what PMO model works.
• The benefits of having a great PMO.
• Tips for organisations that want to implement a PMO.
A good PMO can make all the difference in delivering successful projects. Listen to this podcast now to hear Peter Taylor share his experience on this relatively new area of project management.
You may also like to read:
[display-posts id=”672″ image_size=”medium”]