Are you achieving your goals or do you need to enhance your productivity? There are times when we all wish we could be more productive.
Productivity professional Roz Howland illustrates how to manage our time, become more organised and get more done, both at work and at home.
Key points raised in this podcast:
• Change management – how discipline, not technologies increase productivity.
• The three-step KAR process.
• Do apps and tools help with organisation, or are they a distraction?
• Understanding your working style.
• The biggest productivity lies we tell ourselves.
Being more productive involves changing our habits, so to find out how you can become more organised and achieve your goals in a disciplined way, listen to Roz Howland now on our online project management podcast.