About This Podcast
Project management careers just don’t happen overnight. Like any successful project, it takes effective planning, managing the risks and issues, managing your stakeholders and executing the plan.
In this Podcast, Bridget Young from Synergy Placements explores why mentoring is an important component of any career and how treating your project management career as a project is essential to career success.
Points discussed in this Podcast include:
- Explore all avenues to gain that all important project management experience
- Treat your career like a project
- The importance of a career mentor
- Why building a network of professional peers can assist you in gaining valuable knowledge
- The benefits of reaching out and engaging with other Project Managers
Listen To Podcast 44 Now:
Additional Resources for this Podcast:
You may also like to read:
[display-posts id=”1087, 361, 899″ image_size=”thumbnail”]