About this Podcast:
Getting to the heart of it, is a Podcast about why in any successful change program you need to engage people’s hearts and minds. When people are emotionally engaged with change, that is when a change program will deliver the required results.
In this Podcast Leo Wilson from Willow Consulting shares his expertise and ideas about how to get people to engage emotionally with a change program, using the techniques outlined in the 4th Constant of Change – get to the heart of it.
In this Podcast you will learn:
- Why people need to engage with projects with both their heads and their hearts for project success
- The importance of formal and informal communication methods
- How to rapidly build credibility with key stakeholders
- Consistency is the key to engaging people’s hearts
- Use your network within your key stakeholder community to build belief in the change initiative
- Tips for people new to an organisation to build rapport and belief
Additional Resources For This Podcast:
You may also like to read:
[display-posts id=”876, 746, 709, 499 ” image_size=”thumbnail”]