https://elisestevens.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Treasure-Chest.jpg 350 800 Elise Stevens https://elisestevens.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/elise-stevents-logo.png Elise Stevens2015-05-12 11:11:222018-05-04 18:16:11Podcast 46 - Undiscovered Treasure - Project Knowledge in the Real World
About This Podcast
Knowledge learnt on a project is so much more than what is available through lessons learnt or post implementation reviews.
Yet it seems that knowledge nuggets that we discover during the execution of a project, typically stay with individuals and are rarely shared with the PMO, the operational staff or other projects.
It is not because people are not willing to share their knowledge but more that the mechanism for capturing and sharing is not there.
In this Podcast Nicole Taylor, a very experience Project Manager, explores ways that project teams can share vital knowledge with the wider organisation and how it adds value to the organisation.
Points discussed in this Podcast include:
- Capturing knowledge – why this activity needs to be undertaken throughout the project lifecycle
- The importance of a knowledge sharing culture
- It is not just about the technology – but it helps
- Working with your peers make greater use of the available knowledge
- Be a knowledge sharer – not a knowledge hoarder
Listen to the Podcast:
Additional Resources for the Podcast:
Join the Conversation