About This Podcast:
Do you walk the walk or just talk the talk regarding organisational change management on your project? Organisational change management is a critical element to achieving project success. Yet why do some Project Managers still focus on the process side of project management rather than the people side? In this Podcast Vicki Daniel, National Practice Manager Project & Program Delivery at Integral technology, shares her vast experience in project delivery, on how to embrace organisational change management for project success.
Points Raised in the Podcast:
- Technology projects are only effective when people use it to the full potential
- Leadership and stakeholder management are key activities that are core to successful project delivery
- Improve your project management skills by embracing organisational change
- Listen to your Organisational Change Manager, they know what they are talking about
- Don’t skimp on the training elements within a project – it does matter