About This Podcast:
Successful organisational change has a rhythm and a pace that needs to be embraced. Instead of fighting change and forcing it into a corner, learn to harness the beauty and rhythm of organisational change.
In this podcast, Gillian Klette, a very experienced Organisational Change Manager,shares her expertise on how to embrace the rhythm and motion of successful organisational change.
Key Points Raised in this Podcast:
- Organisations have a rhythm and heartbeat that is unique
- Project Managers need to spend quality time with the customer/operational teams to understand the rhythm
- Organisational Change Managers support Project Managers to understand the rhythm of the teams
- Learn to embrace the rhythm to bring about successful organisational change
- How to make organisational change joyful
Listen to this Podcast #63: