About This Podcast:
How to engage with your stakeholders – it seems so simple yet many Project Managers find it challenging to build rapport and establish working relationships with their Project Sponsor and Key Stakeholders.
In this Podcast, Andrew Pearce is a leading Organisational Change Manager with vast experience leading successful cultural change, shares his knowledge on how to engage with your stakeholders.
Key Points Raised in the Podcast:
- It is important to understand who your stakeholders are and why are your stakeholders have a vested interest in the outcomes that project is delivering
- No-one reads emails, your engagement approach needs to be multi-channel to suit the individual requirements of your stakeholders
- Openness, honesty and transparency are keys to effective engagement
- Engagement is a journey
- If you are not comfortable with organisational change, leverage resources within your organisation such as HR and/or Internal Communication teams to assist with the cultural change journey
- The importance of empowering the business to have ownership of cultural change
Listen to the Podcast: