CELEBRATING WOMEN IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERIES
Location: Munich, Germany
Connect on LinkedIn
– Head of PMO / Project Planning in Engineering (EPC projects)
– Project Management Consultant (internation experience in tender projects – Quatar airport, Elb-Philharmonic Hall Hamburg city, BP office building azerbaijan, etc.)
– Experience in implementing Project Management and PMOs at customer site,
– Leading internal organizational change projects,
– mentoring and coaching of project managers,
– establishing standards and procedures as well as team building and leadership and project
What I enjoy most about being a project manager is:
Every day is different, so you need to stay flexible
The three most important skills I use to successfully deliver projects are:
I build and nurture my professional network by:
connecting in communities like PMI, GPM-IPMA
At the start of my career, the one thing I wish I had known is:
patience and methodology
Women who have inspired me so far in my career journey are:
Carla Fair-Wright, Barbara Trautlein, Margaret Heffernan, Shohreh Ghorbani, Maike Ahrendsen, Didem Turt
The most valuable advice I have ever been given is:
Always expect the unexpected
My advice for women on finding success as a project manager is:
Don’t take yourself so serious – always stay yourself
Hello amazing women of the project management world!
My observation after two decades of working in the project management industry is that our voices as women are simply not heard enough online in articles, podcasts, and across social media channels. Let’s change that!
- If you’re a woman working in project management, I want to hear from you! Submit your profile today to make sure to be included in this years event which has already begun.
- Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to be inspired by daily posts as we celebrate all of these wonderful women in project management! Feel motivated by their stories, achievements and perspectives.
- Tell us how you feel and support other women by including #CelebratingWomenInProjectManagement in your social media posts.
- Join our FREE exclusive Celebrating Women in Project Management Facebook group – a new space for women in project management to come together and discuss ideas, give advice, provide support, and network with women from all over the globe.