CELEBRATING WOMEN IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERIES
Location: New Delhi, India
Connect on LinkedIn
I have total experience of 16 years, and working in the field of project management since last 10 years. A project manager, managing projects at work as well at home front.
What I enjoy most about being a project manager is:
Challenges which need to take care while managing a project.
The three most important skills I use to successfully deliver projects are:
1. Keep eyes open for uncertainties (risks)
2. Manage and involve stakeholders
3. Take care of your team
I build and nurture my professional network by:
Supporting / mentoring professionals in project management domain
At the start of my career, the one thing I wish I had known is:
Project Managers don’t kill time or just keep watching laptop screens 🙂
Women who have inspired me so far in my career journey are:
My colleagues and team members
The most valuable advice I have ever been given is:
Hard work is important, but Smart working is more important
My advice for women on finding success as a project manager is:
Keep your spirits high … and keep learning
Hello amazing women of the project management world!
My observation after two decades of working in the project management industry is that our voices as women are simply not heard enough online in articles, podcasts, and across social media channels. Let’s change that!
- If you’re a woman working in project management, I want to hear from you! Submit your profile today to make sure to be included in this years event which has already begun.
- Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to be inspired by daily posts as we celebrate all of these wonderful women in project management! Feel motivated by their stories, achievements and perspectives.
- Tell us how you feel and support other women by including #CelebratingWomenInProjectManagement in your social media posts.
- Join our FREE exclusive Celebrating Women in Project Management Facebook group – a new space for women in project management to come together and discuss ideas, give advice, provide support, and network with women from all over the globe.