CELEBRATING WOMEN IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT 2020 SERIES
Location: Dubai, UAE
Connect on LinkedIn
PDC GROUP OWNER & CEO. Certified PMP Project Manager with Architectural Engineering degree from the land of Pharaohs Egypt and master degree from the Project Management Academy Florida, U.S., and pursuing Msc in Real-estate Development and Sustainability from Herriot Watt University in Dubai with 19 years of experience in Real Estate Development and Project Management industry.
What is your project management super power?
I’ve cemented my reputation as one of the region’s leading Project Management Consultants and has been holding many senior corporate positions for reputable firms in U.A.E. since 2002 during my career climb. In 2010 I established PDC CONSULT in Burj Khalifa District, Dubai, which was the first Projects Development Consultancy firm by then that supports Investors’ needs from both the commercial and technical sides of the Projects with a vision to lead in the niche market of Property Development and Management Consultancy by expanding its services to cover relevant aspects of the industry. PDC CONSULT, as a leader in Development & Project Management consulting, it has an impressive track record of providing its clients with proven solutions that are highly efficient and cost-effective. It‘s services cover commercial, residential, hospitality, educational and healthcare.
How can gender diversity be improved in the project management profession?
By raising awareness, increasing the visibility of women PM’s at all levels of their career and highlighting their achievements to create a positive role models.
As the profession evolves, what skills do you think will be key for future success?
Learnability, resilience , creativity, innovation, leadership, communication and technology.
How do you recover from difficult situations?
Patience, problem solving skills and above all deep faith.
What are your tips and techniques for conflict resolution?
Listen carefully, analyze, knowing rules, effective communication, planning and studying in details.
Which 3 words best describe why you enjoy being a project manager?
1. It varies all the time because every project is unique
2. Provides me a way always to make a difference
3. The big exposure makes me always working in my self/team improving
Hello amazing women of the project management world! My Celebrating Women in Project Management Series highlights your stories to inspire others, raise the profile of women in the project management profession, and to further strengthen our global network.
- If you’re a woman working in project management, I want to hear from you! Submit your profile today to make sure to be included in this years event which has already begun.
- Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to be inspired by daily posts as we celebrate all of these wonderful women in project management! Feel motivated by their stories, achievements and perspectives.
- Tell us how you feel and support other women by including #CelebratingWomenInProjectManagement in your social media posts.
- Join our FREE exclusive Celebrating Women in Project Management Facebook group – a new space for women in project management to come together and discuss ideas, give advice, provide support, and network with women from all over the globe.