CELEBRATING WOMEN IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT 2020 SERIES
Location: Detroit, MI, USA
Connect on LinkedIn
Professional: MBA, PMP
- University of Michigan undergraduate, Lawrence Tech graduate (MBA)
- Project Management Institute (PMP)
- Employed with and published by ISG
- Currently lead a program with a client organization with a 72% success rate
Civic Affiliation: Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated
- Public Relations Director, Detroit Chapter
What is your project management super power?
Professional Stalker…Keeping everyone on time in meetings and being professionally present in tracking down status of action items. Also, the power of inclusion with all teams; client stakeholder and 3rd party vendors.
How can gender diversity be improved in the project management profession?
Empower women to own their project management careers and to step up to the plate in pursuit of what they aspire to. They cannot forget the intelligent plan.
As the profession evolves, what skills do you think will be key for future success?
Continue to stay ahead of trends impacting the industry, such as digital innovation.
How do you recover from difficult situations?
Analyze the severity of the impact. Assess lessons learned and apply them as quickly as possible.
What are your tips and techniques for conflict resolution?
To listen intently at all sides to aim for a win win solution for all parties involved.
Which 3 words best describe why you enjoy being a project manager?
Exciting, Challenging, Destined
Hello amazing women of the project management world! My Celebrating Women in Project Management Series highlights your stories to inspire others, raise the profile of women in the project management profession, and to further strengthen our global network.
- If you’re a woman working in project management, I want to hear from you! Submit your profile today to make sure to be included in this years event which has already begun.
- Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to be inspired by daily posts as we celebrate all of these wonderful women in project management! Feel motivated by their stories, achievements and perspectives.
- Tell us how you feel and support other women by including #CelebratingWomenInProjectManagement in your social media posts.
- Join our FREE exclusive Celebrating Women in Project Management Facebook group – a new space for women in project management to come together and discuss ideas, give advice, provide support, and network with women from all over the globe.